COD in all its forms

View previous topic View next topic Go down

COD in all its forms

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:55 am

CoD sux, even james bond on 64 is better. most overrated game ever, takes zero skill, takes no practice. thas why girls play it... if you know more than 10 girls in person that play a video game its not worth playing. its a game sub-par girls use to pick up sub-par guys.... you would think that itd would be easier to jus say wanna fuck? but really tho the guys that would say yes would look at them and go eww gross no your like a 6 but thanks now gtfo no tits dont pass go dont collect 200 dollars and the others would just head explode or piss themselves. yous basically putting yourself in the kitchens position and bein hunted down by dem average girls that would give you looks and winks and sweet nothings and such in highschool but you pretended it wasnt happening even tho you damn well knew that whale was echo-locating in your direction or that goth chick was mumbling spells at you, or that annoying ass black bitch from spanish class that always takes your lunch money, or that asian whose teeth are so long that it looks like somethin out of alien vs predator when ever she talks and shes all up in grill breathin that nasty fish sauce breath in yo face cuz she gets way too close, or that toothless brit that spams the word "wanker" when yous around.

is this what you really want guys? really?? jus pick up a game that doesnt cause the rapid reproduction of the below average populace, its jus straight unhealthy for the future of mankind. instead of growing healthier and healthier with each generation and new technology we will start to age quicker due to already sub-par inefficient DNA being passed on so much, rather than DNA that is strong, has alot of immunities and has possibly mutated in a manner that is for the betterment of evolution, and then get lazy and play CoD with our women that somehow keep getting less and less average until we all live in a state of permanent derp face playing a game where you shoot men that stand in front of you in a never ending line not doing anything(OH BUT IT HAS GOOD GRAPHICS THO BECUASE THATS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER PERIOD) while sitting on the toilet getting the greasiest blumpkin you can imagine with no flush soaked in you own sweat in a wifebeater concerned about whether or not that beastly greasy girl that doesnt have hotts or smarts is too much in the way of your controlled which is resting at the base of yo wang because shooting the pretty gun makes it vibrate, on top of all that, on top of all that, all of that which i could put up with if i absolutely had to, shes beating you, not just beating, like full on raping you at this game and you is tryin yo HARDEST, WTF and yous ok with it no rage you jus look down and garble the words that probably mean something like i love you babe or some other gay shit scrubs say to they womenz. men dont lose games to women unless its on purpose thats one of the signs of the apocalypse, eventually CoD playing males/females bloodlines will evolve to a point where the only way to tell the difference is if they lactate or not... and even so eventually they will evolve to do so and it will be officially official that mankind has fallen

so i say this to you fail men that play. dont do it kid jus put the black ops down and everything will be O-K. games dont make girls ten, the gym, good diet, and good hygiene does.

to you women that play, get the fuck back in the kitchen and get me a god damned sanmmich befos't i lay this backhand upon thine face.

TL;DR:
anyone that likes CoD likes slightly below average women and wants to see mankinds inevitable genetic downfall. jus sayin.
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Level : 2

Character sheet
Name: Captain Falcon's gun
Hit Points:
10/10  (10/10)
Weapon: Captain Falcon

Back to top Go down

Re: COD in all its forms

Post by Sephiroth on Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:04 am

At least you had the decency to post this in a new topic...

GKirbs your the best troll and this shit is funny, but please don't discourage people from this site.

"With this sword infinity has no limit and in these hands I will reach beyond that!"
Sephiroth

Level : 1

Character sheet
Name:
Hit Points:
10/10  (10/10)
Weapon:

Back to top Go down

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву on Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:36 pm

Sephiroth wrote:At least you had the decency to post this in a new topic...

GKirbs your the best troll and this shit is funny, but please don't discourage people from this site.

the intent is to discourage the downfall of mankind.

it was necessary, i would just an hero for the good of the world if i had to
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Marz on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Bwhahahahahahaaahahahahhaahahahahahhaha had me rollin irl bwahahahhahahahaha permission to use this??? Don't wanna get sued for copyright infractions or something.

Marz
Tyro

Back to top Go down

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:17 am

Marz wrote:Bwhahahahahahaaahahahahhaahahahahahhaha had me rollin irl bwahahahhahahahaha permission to use this??? Don't wanna get sued for copyright infractions or something.

permission granted on the condition that i be linked to where ever this may get posted and that i am quoted

basically anything written by me IDGAF if its posted elsewhere as long as im given credit.

wtf why are there random typos all over now? it wasnt like this this morning... is something wrong with the boards?
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

COD depends

Post by Skarmflames on Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:57 pm

honestly i own call of duty modern warfare two and it does have its fun points. I hate people who worship this game thou. And all that trash talk online and stuff like that. Call of Duty is the only game in the world people. But even still I do enjoy a well paced FPS, variety is key.
Skarmflames
Pirate

Character sheet
Name: Cyris
Hit Points:
10/10  (10/10)
Weapon: Hunters Bow

http://www.youtube.com/skarmflames

Back to top Go down

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:56 pm

Skarmflames wrote:honestly i own call of duty modern warfare two and it does have its fun points. I hate people who worship this game thou. And all that trash talk online and stuff like that. Call of Duty is the only game in the world people. But even still I do enjoy a well paced FPS, variety is key.

FPS's are awesome.... but CoD sucks. its "fun points" are the same thing ery game
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarmflames on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:27 am

oh i wasn't talking about online. I enjoy the campaign Very Happy
Skarmflames
Pirate

Character sheet
Name: Cyris
Hit Points:
10/10  (10/10)
Weapon: Hunters Bow

http://www.youtube.com/skarmflames

Back to top Go down

Post by мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:45 pm

Skarmflames wrote:oh i wasn't talking about online. I enjoy the campaign Very Happy
i wasnt either. i was talking about the game period.
мυтнα-ƒσχιη gαηgѕтαкιяву
Tyro

Character sheet
Hit Points:
10/10  (10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by r3dd09 on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:06 am

this game is no skill. who ever pulls the trigger fast wins? fail.

fail FPS. honestly. I'm even extremely good at it and it's boring. sorry.

r3dd09

Back to top Go down

Post by Z'zShy on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:08 pm

imo if you want a shooter, play halo
Z'zShy
I wish I was a tree.

Level : 4

Character sheet
Name: Matz Habbyk
Hit Points: